Classes incorporate years of study of many different styles of Yoga (mainly Anusara Yoga, Embodied Flow, Iyengar Yoga, and Ashtanga Vinyasa), Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Non-dual Tantric Philosophy, Pranayama, Ayurveda, Feldenkrais, Body Mind Centering, various somatic practices, free movement and dance, and a deep exploration of movement, embodiment, and life.
What to expect
Each class is a unique blend of all of these influences, tailored to what will best serve the class and the individual. Classes provide a platform for a soulful, personalized, and transformative exploration of the body-mind. Most classes include pranayama, bhandas and Meditation. Classes are suitable for all levels and ages of practitioner.
My intention is to hold space for an intimate exploration of the many elements and practices of Yoga, the layers of ourselves, and to provide a platform to feel free and safe in our body-mind.
There is no “right” or “wrong” way of moving and being. The classes provide a supportive container for you to explore in a way gives you permission to express yourself freely moment to moment.
WEEKLY PUBlIC classes
Weekly Group Yoga Classes
Weekly public group classes. Classes will re-start end of September 2023. Please see below for the exact location and time of each class.
Classes are $20 or $15 for under 18yr olds (a discounted rate is available if you need financial aid) Please book online or bay by card on the day. Cash payments are accepted, but please bring the exact amount as change is not available. It’s recommended to book in advance to save your spot for classes at the Surf Club as space is limited. Please bring your own mat (if you need one please let me know in advance so I can bring one to class). As always, please stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
Cancellations less than 24hrs prior to class time/no shows will not be refunded. If you cancel at least 24hrs prior to class you will be refunded the cost of the class minus the booking fee. If you are having financial difficulties please contact me directly for financial aid.
Release of Liability: By partaking in this online class you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please add to your contacts to avoid your order going to SPAM. Thanks
|Saturday September 30th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday October 7th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday October 14th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday 10-11am October 21st @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday October 28th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday November 4th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday November 18th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday November 25th 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
|Saturday December 2nd 10-11am @ the Surf Club||$20.00|
Workshops and Retreats
Daily Summer Classes
DECEMBER 27th-JANUARY 28th (NO CLASS JANUARY 1ST)
Daily Beach/Outdoor Yoga
DECEMBER 27th, 2022-JANUARY 28th, 2023 (NO CLASS JANUARY 1ST)
Enjoy daily Yoga in the beautiful outdoor setting of either the Apollo Bay foreshore or Skenes Creek beach. Classes are relaxed, welcoming, and suitable for all levels. We practice on most weather conditionas, so bring a layer if it’s cool or a hat and sunscreen. Natasha, Angela, and Louise will be your teachers. Please bring a Yoga mat or a beach towel and water.
Monday-Saturday 9-10am @ Apollo Bay Foreshore
(On the lawn under the Cypress tree next to the Visitor’s Centre in Apollo Bay)
Sunday 9-10am @ Skenes Creek Beach
(Meet at the beach in front of the Skenes Creek Caravan Park)
*If raining, all classes that fall on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday will be held at the Youth Club 19-21 Moore Street. Classes that fall on a Tuesday or Sunday do not have a wet weather venue.
Mixed level – all ages and levels welcome.
*Please book in and pay for the class in advance using the online booking platform or pay on the day by cash or card. Please sign in with the teacher at the beginning of class.
*If class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a class credit or if you can’t make a future class you will receive a refund (booking fee not refundable). Classes run in most weather conditions.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class. Please bring your own mat or beach towel, water, and sunscreen. Please space your mat 1.5 meters apart. Class capacity is capped to ensure that we all have enough space.
Release of Liability: By partaking in this online class you agree to the following terms and conditions
Please add to your contacts to avoid your order going to SPAM. Thanks.
1. Under rare circumstances Natasha Sikand Yoga reserves the right to cancel a program at any time in which case you will receive a class credit or refund (booking fee not refundable).
2. If you cancel class at least 24 hours prior to class start and you will receive a refund minus the booking fee. If you cancel class under 24hrs prior you will not receive a refund. A no show/no cancel will not receive a refund.
Click below to book…
See my new online classes
Please email or call to find out about class cancellations or updates.
Please read our terms & conditions before you join a class or event.
I am also available for private classes, Pre/Post Natal Yoga, small group sessions, Corporate Yoga, Yoga Mentoring, and Yoga for children.
Some suggestions to ensure that you get the full benefits of each class:
• Try not to eat heavy foods at least 2 hours before class.
• Wear comfortable, breathable clothing (and bring a layer to wear during Savasana)
• Bring water
• Try to avoid wearing strong perfume to class as some students have allergies and are sensitive to smells.
• Please let me know about any current injuries that you’re dealing with.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes early…if you arrive late have a seat and wait quietly until the introduction is finished…you’re welcome to set up your mat once the intro is finished.
• If you need to leave before class ends please leave prior to Savasana (final relaxation) and make sure you take at least a few moments on your own in Balasana (child’s pose) or Savasana before leaving so that you can ground yourself before leaving.
• Please read our terms & conditions before you join a class or event.
• If you have any questions just ask :-)! Enjoy!
“Asanas don’t have alignment, people do.”