Classes incorporate years of study of many different styles of Yoga (mainly Anusara Yoga, Embodied Flow, Iyengar Yoga, and Ashtanga Vinyasa), Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Ayurveda, safe alignment, Feldenkrais, Body Mind Centering, various somatic practices, free movement and dance, and a deep exploration of movement, embodiment, and life.
What to expect
Each class is a unique blend of all of these influences, tailored to what will best serve the class and individual. Classes provide a platform for a soulful, personalized, and transformative exploration of embodiment, movement, and life. Most classes also include Pranayama and Meditation. Classes are suitable for all levels and ages of practitioner.
My intention is to hold space for an intimate exploration of the layers of ourselves. I hope to provide a space for you to feel free in your practice and to discover and explore your beings’ intelligence and freedom.
There is no “right” or “wrong” way of moving and being. The classes provide a safe container for you to explore the depths of who you are and what feels good and whole for you.
Pop up classes
Pop Up Classes
Continue your yoga practice in a safe and beautiful outdoor environment with popup classes on the lawn in Apollo Bay, the beach, or at location. Please contact Natasha (click here to email, ) for the exact location.
Classes are welcoming, relaxed, and suitable for all levels. Please bring a Yoga mat or a beach towel and an extra shawl or blanket.
Register for a new class as available.
If class is cancelled by the teacher due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, then you will receive either a class credit or a refund if you can’t make it to another class. If you cancel 24 hrs or more prior to the class you will receive a refund minus a $2 booking fee. If you cancel class under 24hrs prior you will not receive a refund. There will be no refunds if you do not show up or cancel at least 24hrs prior to the class star time, if you leave a class/event early, or if you attend and are dissatisfied with the presentation and content. Please refer to the terms and conditions by clicking on the link below.
Please do not book into class if you are feeling unwell.
Weekly Group Yoga Classes
Weekly public group classes:
Classes are $20 (a discounted rate is available if you need financial aid) Please pay with card or cash on the day or you can book online prior to class. Please bring the exact amount as change is not always available. Only book multiple classes in advance if you are sure that you can attend as refunds are not given in the even that you can’t attend. Please bring your own mat. As always, please stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
Cancellations less than 24hrs prior to class time/no shows will not be refunded. If you cancel at least 24hrs prior to class you will be refunded the cost of the class minus the booking fee. If you are having financial difficulties please contact me directly for financial aid.
Release of Liability: By partaking in this online class you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please add to your contacts to avoid your order going to SPAM. Thanks
|Saturday February 24th 10-11am @ the Apollo Bay Surf Club
|Saturday March 2nd 10-11am @ the Apollo Bay Surf Club
|Saturday March 9th 10-11am @ the Apollo Bay Surf Club
Daily Summer Classes
Daily Beach/Outdoor Yoga
December 28th-January 25th, 2020
Enjoy daily Yoga in the beautiful outdoor setting of either the Apollo Bay foreshore or Skenes Creek beach. Classes are relaxed, welcoming, and suitable for all levels. Bring a Yoga mat or a towel, sunscreen, and water.
Apollo Bay Outdoor Classes on the lawn
(First class Monday December 28th, no Class Friday January 1st)
(On the lawn under the Cypress tree next to the Visitor’s Centre in Apollo Bay)
Skenes Creek Classes
8:45-9:45 Sundays (first class Sunday January 3rd)
(Meet at the beach in front of the Skenes Creek Caravan Park)
Mixed level – all ages and levels welcome.
$15 + Stripe/PayPal/Square fee. Contactless payment preferred. Change not guaranteed for cash payments.
*Please book in and pay for the class in advance using the online booking platform. Please sign in with the teacher at the beginning of class.
*No cash payments please, advanced bookings and contactless payment preferred. If you show up without having booked in you can pay by card (if there is still room).
*If class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a class credit or if you can’t make a future class you will receive a refund (booking fee not refundable). If it is looking rainy please check in with the teacher as class will still run if it is only a light shower (the tree provides shelter). If class is cancelled due to heavy rain and you are not present at the class start time, then you will receive a text notifying you that class has been cancelled.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to sign in. Please bring your own mat or beach towel, water, and sunscreen. Please space your mat 1.5 meters apart.
Release of Liability: By partaking in this online class you agree to the following terms and conditions
Please add to your contacts to avoid your order going to SPAM. Thanks.
1. Under rare circumstances Natasha Sikand Yoga reserves the right to cancel a program at any time in which case you will receive a class credit or refund (booking fee not refundable).
2. If you cancel class at least 24 hours prior to class start and you will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $2. If you cancel class under 24hrs prior you will not receive a refund. A no show/no cancel will not receive a refund.
Click below to book…
See my new online classes
Drop in classes
Yoga @ The Surf Club
* All indoor classes at the Surf Club are temporarily cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions in place at the Surf Club. Online classes and Pop Up outdoor classes, and summer outdoor/beach classes are available. Please see above for more information.
If you’re interested in receiving on-line classes please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or buy them directly here: https://www.natasha-sikand.com/shop/. You can also visit my YouTube channel to access some free classes: Click Here…
Tuesday: 5:30 – 6:30pm – Mixed Level
Friday: 9:00 – 10:00am – Mixed Level
Apollo Bay Surf Lifesaving Club
Mixed level – all ages and levels welcome
$15 ($10 a class for under 18 year olds)
Please email or call to find out about class cancellations or updates.
Please read our terms & conditions before you join a class or event.
I am also available for private classes, Pre/Post Natal Yoga, small group sessions, Corporate Yoga, Yoga Mentoring, and Yoga for children.
Some suggestions to ensure that you get the full benefits of each class:
• Try not to eat heavy foods at least 2 hours before class.
• Wear comfortable, breathable clothing (and bring a layer to wear during Savasana)
• Bring water
• Try to avoid wearing strong perfume to class as some students have allergies and are sensitive to smells.
• Please let me know about any current injuries that you’re dealing with.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes early…if you arrive late have a seat and wait quietly until the introduction is finished…you’re welcome to set up your mat once the intro is finished.
• If you need to leave before class ends please leave prior to Savasana (final relaxation) and make sure you take at least a few moments on your own in Balasana (child’s pose) or Savasana before leaving so that you can ground yourself before leaving.
• Please read our terms & conditions before you join a class or event.
• If you have any questions just ask :-)! Enjoy!
“Asanas don’t have alignment, people do.”